From 19 December 2022 till 20 March 2023 Het Klankenbos will go into wintermode.
What does this mean?
- The forest is open for walks, but some sound art works may not work during this period.
- Infopoint Radio Forest will remain open daily from 8:00-18:00
- From 20 March 2023 onwards, we will again offer guided tours and start public activities.
- Bookings for guided tours from 20 March 2023 onwards remain possible.
- We would like to welcome you in the new season, starting from 20 March 2023.
More info or questions?
Contact us via email@example.com
Het Klankenbos is a physical place: a park containing a collection of eighteen physical and virtual sound installations (temporary and permanent). It is unique in Europe because of its size and permanent accessibility. Young and old get inspired to consciously experience sound and its environment. A wide range of public activities surrounding Het Klankenbos has …