About the job
During your internship, you will contribute to the daily communication of our organisation. You will co-write the newsletters, co-manage our social media, follow up the graphic and visual work and help in the correction rounds, etc.
- You are an enthusiastic, eager-to-work student/graduate with a passion for culture.
- You have or are following an education in journalism, digital media, marketing or communication.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English. You are creative with words and images.
- You are a social media wizard and very skillful with other (new) media.
- You can work both independently and autonomously.
- You can organise your own work efficiently.
- A creative internship with a lot of variety in a group of 14 team players.
- An internship of at least 12 weeks that can be filled flexibly.
- A workplace in Pelt with the possibility of working from home part-time.
- Professional and personal guidance.
- Room for your own initiative. We also like to learn from you!
How to apply
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV soon email@example.com. We will contact you for an introductory interview.