Change and innovation in art and society
The title of this work field refers to the spirit of the nomad, the outsider who goes beyond the comfort zone to get inspired. The projects within Nomad are focused on change, renewal and relevance in the broad artistic field and within society.
Within Nomad we create the space to
- develop innovative and participatory forms of musical interaction
- create musical experiences in relation to the past and aimed at the future
- study the social impact of the relationships between human-arts-nature and human-arts-technology
- develop and reflect on inclusive curatorship
- reflect on participatory practices in Flanders from an artistic point of view