Experience a special (sound) art experience outdoors in the Provincial Domain Dommelhof in Pelt. Everyone can explore Het Klankenbos on their own – free of charge, at any time of the day. A leaflet with a map of Het Klankenbos and information about the sound installations is available at Het Klankenbos info point Radio Forest. You can also look up information on the digital information column in this info point. At each installation you will find an information panel with explanation.
- Het Klankenbos is located at Provinciaal Domein Dommelhof, Toekomstlaan 5 in Pelt (BE).
- Het Klankenbos can be visited all year round, free of charge.
- The infopoint Radio Forest is open daily from 8:00 to 18:00 hours. From the car park in front of Dommelhof, follow the asphalted road on the right, around Dommelhof along the pond, across the bridge, past the office of Musica and turn right into a path with wood shavings. In the distance you can already see Radio Forest. The information point is also signposted.
- Take a map with information about the installations in Het Klankenbos info point.
- Duration: count on a 1.5 hour walk to discover all the installations.
- In between, you can also explore the Drawn Sounds trail.
- Het Klankenbos is largely accessible for wheelchairs.
Combine a visit to Het Klankenbos with:
- A coffee or a snack: at Het Klankenbos there are two small restaurants: Scoutsrally on the side of the forest and Oud-Dommelhof on the side of the parking.
- A walk through nature: waymarkers (route markers) 39 and 41 of the De Groote Heide nature reserve are located in Het Klankenbos. Just 5 km from Het Klankenbos you will also find Het Hageven, a vast moorland nature reserve.
Download your own map for your visit to Het Klankenbos here.